What KIKUKAWA Can Do
Listed here are some examples of KIKUKAWA's previous renovation works.
- Interior and Exterior Facade Renovation
- Retrofitting Doors and Windows
- Historic or Religious Architectural Restoration
- Bronze Material Repair Work
- Seismic Retrofitting Metal Ceiling
- Repair or Exchange of Various Metal Building Material
KIKUKAWA's mission to provide comprehensive solutions and the approach to take on every challenge sees no boundaries.
Over the years, KIKUKAWA has expanded its expertise answering the needs of our customers while maintaining its quality standards under strict conditions that tend to accompany renovation projects such as limitations in time, operational or in technology.
In recent years, KIKUKAWA has also been extending its services to seismic retrofitting or installation of PV (photovoltaic) panels to answer increasing demands.
KIKUKAWA utilizes its craftsmanship to offer various exemplary services.
Its' capabilities are best noted in larger exterior refurbishments or interior renovation projects as such projects tend to have concepts or designs that require skilled craftsmanship or technology.
While paying careful attention to the requirements and time constraints, KIKUKAWA uses its knowhow to carefully plan the process from the design phase to ease the installation works.
KIKUKAWA Solves Problems
Please contact us for inquiries, big and small, as exemplified below.
- A single panel was damaged
- The door became unhinged after strong wind
- Removal and re-installation of panels to investigate the condition underneath
- On-site welding of perimeter panels
- Expansion of current railings
- Custom-make Bronze signs or signboards
- The original installer is no longer available and would like to consult an expert